Thursday, April 3, 2008

Thank you, thank you!

Thanks to all who gave me a good laugh and a very fun April Fool's Day! Valerie is not engaged and is not anywhere near it. Brett is her friend and the info about him is real but the picture of the ring is something I got from Photobucket and all other details were fabricated. Breathe a sigh of relief for us that we are not having another wedding so soon after Brennan's!

2 comments:

Zappe Family said...

:) So funny.

Sarah J. said...

Ha. Don't I feel like a fool! ;) I was starting to wonder... I went to her blog and was reading some of her posts and read one on March 19th about her "friend" Brett and how all her roommates and friends were getting boyfriends and getting engaged and "she was no where near." I was like, "WHAT THE HECK?!?" Good one, Wendy. Good one.