Friday, October 3, 2008

Just Doing What I'm Told

She asked me to bring her a couple and to disguise them in something.

13 comments:

debi said...

Hysterical and Brilliant. What did she say?

Bennett Family said...

oh my goodness-that is HILLARIOUS!!!
you CRACK me up wendy!

satcy said...

That is HILARIOUS!! Reminds me of a party I went to once where you needed to bring a white elephant. Someone made flip flops out of pads. Put a lot of detail in it to.
Would love to hear her reaction.

I'm Valerie said...

I laughed. It's funny.

Kelly Clark said...

I don't get it. What are they?

Rachel A said...

Histerical! I want you as a mom. But not when I was a teen!

Sarah J. said...

Seriously SO funny. Can we hang out more?!?

Laura said...

You are killing me!

Rachael said...

I love it, Wendy!! you are hilarious!

Shannon said...

That is so funny. UR totally awesome.

Zappe Family said...

And...now I know I need to watch out for the "quiet and reserved" Wendy! :) Funny!

Rachael said...

Wendy - I found your old post on the tooth fairy and LOVED it. I totally agree. on all of it. In fact, Lydia has a similar sort of note from the tooth fairy last time I forgot. It blamed fog in Paris for her delay (she came the next night) and Lydia holds it so sacred that she doesn't show ANYONE the note but insists that our tooth fairy lives in Paris. Too funny!

A Day in the life... said...

How funny and very creative. Did she like the disguise?