Thursday, January 1, 2009

Appliance Demons - 2, Me - 1


It seems the appliance demons are still at work in our house.  (Click here for a full  explanation.)  Last night, our disposall quit working.  Not willing to accept one more expense at the hand of said demons, I went to battle.  To make a long story short, I won this one!  I used my amazing handyman skills to locate and extricate a metal clip (the kind used to clamp packages of meat) that had become lodged almost beyond reach.    

For my next remarkable feat, I will attempt to diagnose our oven problem.  Or should I perform an exorcism first?  

3 comments:

Sarah J. said...

You go girl!!!

Rachael said...

Finally, some luck on YOUR side! Wish I knew magic words for ovens.

Cami said...

Hmmmm....I had this experience with a toilet.....maybe I've rubbed off on YOU!!!! Maybe that's what the flying toilet dreams are all about! Lol! After fixing the toilet....er,sort of fixing it and then having to have my brother REALLY fix it, I was going to attempt a thermostat in my jeep. My brother kindly explained how much knowledge I lack when it comes to back yard mechanic-ism....and did it for me! I'm glad this was a long time ago.....that means it is one more survival story for you!!!! Later gater,
Cami