Saturday, January 26, 2008

Flashback Friday (a day late)

I'm jumping on the band wagon with Flashback Friday. I've love reading those of my friends.


These pictures were taken at Sears at the "McCall's Fashion Show" when I was 5 years old. I loved being a model! I got to change with the pretty ladies and they dressed me up in cute stuff including hats, purses and shoes.
Isn't it sad how I have the same body shape now as I did then? But it looked cute on a 5 year old!

5 comments:

Bennett Family said...

yeah!!! too fun. darling pix!

Zappe Family said...

So cute! Glad you jumped on the bandwagon! I've wanted to do it, but haven't been organized enough to do it. :) Now you're inspiring me to do it!

Leslie Behunin said...

Adorable!!!

Sarah J. said...

So, so cute. Valerie looks just like you!

I'm Valerie said...

That is uber cute momma.