Oh, man. No fun. I didn't know they had surgery for that. I got carpel tunnel while I was pregnant with Kennedy (I know, strange) and had to wear the braces at night because the pain was SO severe. I wish Kelly a quick and speedy recovery! (And you the patience to put up with an out-of-commission husband!) :)
3 comments:
I can't tell, was that picture taken before or after they gave him drugs??? :)
Hope he has a speedy recovery!
Oh, man. No fun. I didn't know they had surgery for that. I got carpel tunnel while I was pregnant with Kennedy (I know, strange) and had to wear the braces at night because the pain was SO severe. I wish Kelly a quick and speedy recovery! (And you the patience to put up with an out-of-commission husband!) :)
Yikes! That is not much fun. I have a friend who had that surgery. I think he's doing really well now though. Hopefully it will help him out.
Post a Comment