Friday, March 7, 2008

Flashback Friday 3/7/08

This is for all of you who think Brennan looks just like Kelly. He may look like adult Kelly but Riley is the spitting image of teen Kelly. I give you. . . .(drum roll). . . .my boys' father, 1981. I'm probably going to get in trouble for this.

9 comments:

I'm Valerie said...

Holy frick, that is one ugly suit.

Does look just like Ri!

Zappe Family said...

Oh my! I LOVE this photo. I hope you don't get into too much trouble for this one. It reminds me of the Carpenters and oh...love that shirt with the ruffles! Thanks for making me smile!

Kelly Clark said...

NOOOOOOOoooooo!!!!!

I think she just started something...

Sarah J. said...

I'm still trying to get over the outfit... ;)

Wendy said...

That suit was right in fashion back then!

Bennett Family said...

that suit was TOTALLY in fashion...HOT TAMALE! my bro's all wore those for my sister's wedding...navy blue w/light blue ruffles. the colors of her alma mater...rogers hs! hillarious.

Unknown said...

Whoo whoo - go Uncle K!

Jared Behunin said...

Blonde??? Did he use "Sun-In"?? :)

A Day in the life... said...

He does look an awful lot like Riley. I love the tie.