Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Blurb.com

Have any of you tried to print your blog? I'd like to have a hard copy of my blog as a journal of sorts and have wondered about ways to go about it. I found this option that looks pretty good and may be of interest to you bloggers: http://www.blurb.com/create/book/blogbook

5 comments:

Zappe Family said...

Let me know if it works. I tried this site 6 months ago, and when I put all the info in, the writing didn't match up with the pictures and it was like I had to redo the whole thing! So...I'll have to look at it again and see if it works right now. What a great idea!

Leslie Behunin said...

I have heard of them and have a friend who is working on a blurb book right now. When she's done, I'll let you know how she liked it! Pretty cool!

Bennett Family said...

awesome...keep me posted friends!

Kelly Clark said...

(blurb) Oh, excuse me!

Tiffany said...

I have always wanted to print mine out too. What a great site. Cherish Bound would be just as easy though . . . maybe just a little bit more money though. www.cherishbound.com