I took this at Bartell's in the Valentine's section at 5:30 tonight. (No, I wasn't there to buy the heart-y stuff.) Shoulder to shoulder men! Hilarious!
Wednesday, February 13, 2008
Remember Valentine's Day is tomorrow!
Posted by
Wendy
at
2/13/2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
And your point is....?
that is CLASSIC! great shot. i love it. is that MY husband? haha
That is pretty hillarious. I believe that my hubby was one of them. Too funny.
That would be Jared TODAY at 5:30 on his way home. Then, as he pulls in the driveway he'll be searching under the seats of his car for a pen to sign it before he walks in the house. Lucky me!!! :)
I bought my wife a demdeco statue of a husband and wife cuddling....(The cards were all gone when I got there.)
But i'll tell you what, I gave her the statue on V-day and 2 dozen roses the day after.(just because) And with the help of all you, she'll never know I didn't plan it all out 3 weeks ago.
Post a Comment