Friday, February 8, 2008

Flashback Friday

This is mostly for my Maple Valley friends who have never known me any differently:

PROOF THAT I USED TO BE SKINNY AND CUTE

Snow College drill team, 1981.

Snow College school picture, 1982.

My mom, me and my sister playing around a few days before my wedding in 1985.

At Hogle Zoo in Salt Lake City, 1992.

At Kennicott Copper Mine in Utah. 1998.

6 comments:

Zappe Family said...

Love the flashbacks! My family has been to Kennicott several times. My relatives live in Herriman and my uncle worked for Kennicott. Good times! You look so fabulous in your snow college pic. What team were you on?

Bennett Family said...

ummmm....hello....VALERIE? twins for sure. awesome pix! love it.

Wendy said...

We were called the Badgerettes. I only did it my first year because they were really bad. My high school drill team was better than they were.

I'm Valerie said...

Who is that sexy mama?
Oh right. That's MY sexy mama.

Sarah J. said...

Wow- you go, girl! What a HOT momma! Those pictures are GGGRRREEEAAATTT!!!

Anonymous said...

Awesome! Hey, I used to go to the HogleZoo in SLC when Brit and Jordan were babies. I was there in 92! We probably ran into each other and didn't know it! I'm finally catching up on your blog posts! I know, I'm a loser.