It seems my post What Not to Say is not dead yet. If you are interested, check out the new comments and help me respond to them.
Wednesday, December 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Items of Interest From the Northwest
It seems my post What Not to Say is not dead yet. If you are interested, check out the new comments and help me respond to them.
Posted by
Wendy
at
12/03/2008
4 comments:
see comment :)on original post...
i have an idea.. out him in Fast and Testimony meeting this week. That would make for a good Ward Drama television show... :) Just kidding, of course.
Hey Wen...I have a good one for you...I went to get new glasses about a month ago and the lady says, "So you must be Italian". I'm thinking, "Hey, she thinks I'm tan!" I say: "No." She says, "ReallY?! Well you've got that really prominant Italian nose."
WHAT ARE PEOPLE THINKING?! I hadn't noticed lady...but I WILL NOW...thanks!!!
Wendy your comment on my blog CRACKED ME UP! They said the same thing to me. You need to see the picture Parker drew of her w/a Ghost Buster's sign over it! LOL...its her kisses...you know boys-"Girl Germs!" Too funny!!!
Post a Comment