Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Twilight

Debi got me hooked on this series, Twilight by Stephanie Meyer. I read all three books (600-700 pages each) in a week. Yes, they are that good! Our husbands have declared us obsessed. Would you call planning a trip to Forks, WA to see the setting of the books obsessed?



www.stepheniemeyer.com

4 comments:

Leslie Behunin said...

You're not alone. I would say half of the friends I know who blog, have read those books and LOVE them. I'll add them to my long list of books I want to read! :)

I'm Valerie said...

Yes, I would call that obsessed.

Bennett Family said...

BETTER READ THOSE!

Tiffany said...

I finished Eclipse a couple nights ago . . . I too read them like a maniac and am also obsessed! Go to Forks, take pictures, and then post them, I would love to see it!!! Do it!