Saturday, September 15, 2007

A vote "for"

So I've still been thinking about the argument for and against getting a dog that Leslie stirred up on her blog. I voted "against" on her blog but then turned around and posted a whole column "for" on mine. While mulling it over, I realized that the same points could be argued about kids.

After giving birth to Brennan I decided we would be a one child family. No kid could be worth that kind of sickness and pain. Then figure in the maintenance, the mess and the worry for the rest of your life. Obviously I changed my mind and I know you understand why.

Here are my arguments "for:" (Sorry, not many pictures on our computer of the early days. I'll have to work on that.)

2 comments:

Bennett Family said...

isn't that the TRUTH?!

Leslie Behunin said...

You have BEAUTIFUL children!! I love that they are so close and play together. You are a lucky Mom!! :)