Sunday, July 20, 2008

My baby's first........

Riley just came back from an 8-day scout trip to Yellowstone and the Tetons. They went hiking, caving, whitewater rafting and sight seeing. He had a great time! He brought a souvenir home that I just had to share with you all. See exhibit A.

Behold, exhibit A. My baby's first beard in all its glory. This is two weeks of dedicated whisker growth, just because he could.

Thank goodness he was ready to part with it this morning. He said it was bugging him.


Ahhh!!! Kissable and baby soft once again.

Now if we could just get some scissors near that hair.

11 comments:

Kelly Clark said...

I liked the goatee...

debi said...

I am with one greedy monkey on the folliage. He is adorable either way though. I like that first photo, very cool.

A Day in the life... said...

Very impressive goatee! I have to agree he is cute either way.

Bennett Family said...

how FUN! nothing like a good, clean shave!

mocharoca said...

its just as thick as mine, darker too :| he should grow it back

Jolley Family said...

I can't believe he can grow that much hair on his face so young.....my boys are still in the peach fuzz faze although, they have my benson families hairy legs syndrome.....I think all the facial hair is on their legs. Much better Riley post shaven!

Ronda said...

He's a handsome boy! Didn't take him long to grow that! I bet you're glad he decided to shave it off though. It's summer time. Too hot for all that hair!

Melain said...

He looks 3 years younger.

Wait... that's not really good for him yet, is it?

Riley Clark said...

Ok I will ;)

Riley Clark said...

You should see it now lol

Riley Clark said...

Should I grow it back?