Monday, August 4, 2008

It's Here!

This was me most of the day yesterday.
I knew it would be coming and finally the mail came.

Yay! It's here!

This has been me ever since.

3 comments:

satcy said...

Although we don't know each other very well, we do have this in common. Yikes, my book still isn't here. I'm going crazy!! I was afraid to go to church on Sunday in fear someone would mention the ending. I'm even afraid to surf the net. My mom out of the blue a few weeks ago mentions that Stephanie Meyers sister is in her ward. What? I can't believe she didn't share this information with me. I guess Stephanie has come to their neighborhood several times and talked the book.

Tiffany said...

Can't wait to hear what you think about it!!!!

Rachael said...

great post! I'm getting more and more curious as others read it... next week I'm putting my children on hold and finishing that darn series!