Kelly and I are fully aware of the hazards of motorcycle riding. That's why he has taken every precaution he can to keep himself safe. He took a class before he started riding. He wears protective gear. And he is always focused, alert and conscientious when he rides. But yesterday he had accident #2. These accidents had nothing to do with crashing or other vehicles hitting him. He was stung by a bee. . . . again. The first time, a bee flew into the collar of his jacket and went down his sleeve, stinging him twice. This time, he was riding with the visor of his helmet open because it was a very warm day. A bee hit him in the forehead then lodged in his glasses, stinging him right between the eyes. Here is what he looks like today, and he feels about as good as he looks. Who knew that one of the greatest perils of riding a motorcycle would be bees?
Tuesday, August 5, 2008
Motorcycle Accident
Posted by
Wendy
at
8/05/2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Oh . . . poor Uncle Kelly . . . I would definitely crash if a bee was stinging me too. Sheesh - glad all is ok.
Oh my! That's crazy! I had never thought of this happening before.
I had to check the America's Most Wanted website thinking I had seen a persons mugshot looking similar. However the other guy's mugshot didn't look quite so bad. I feel for ya Kelly, it looks pretty painful or your an incredibly good actor or both.
Duaine
Ouch! Get well soon!
Post a Comment