This is Kelly this morning. The redness is going down but his eyes are more swollen. His eyes are actually open in this picture! (As much as they will go.)
YIKES~! super sad, and also pretty funny at the same time. reminds me of that scene in tommy boy where they get pulled over and pretend they are being attacked by bees..."bees! BEES! they're EVERYWHERE! run for your life. save yourself!"
Oh my gosh! I had NO idea! Jake and I were just talking about motorcyclist getting hit by rocks and stuff (after our windshield got busted by a rock). Who would've thought bees could be so dangerous?!? Hope he's feeling better soon!
6 comments:
YIKES~! super sad, and also pretty funny at the same time. reminds me of that scene in tommy boy where they get pulled over and pretend they are being attacked by bees..."bees! BEES! they're EVERYWHERE! run for your life. save yourself!"
Kelly, OUCH! That is how most of my headaches feel, so I have a pretty good idea of what you are going through. We miss you guys!
Oh my gosh! I had NO idea! Jake and I were just talking about motorcyclist getting hit by rocks and stuff (after our windshield got busted by a rock). Who would've thought bees could be so dangerous?!? Hope he's feeling better soon!
How sad! Did he call in to work and say, I can't come in I got stung by a bee. It is a little funny too, sorry Kelly!
oh....i hope he feels better tomorrow.
Poor Uncle K - you are making me miss my Daddy! Get better!
Post a Comment