Tuesday, August 5, 2008

World's Biggest

Aren't these the longest, most bulbous big toes you've ever seen? These knobs never cease to entertain me. Both of our boys inherited Kelly's jumbo mallets. Over the years I've taken numerous pictures of their tuberosities and gotten lots of mileage out of their humor potential. This afternoon I just had to get another picture when I saw Kelly and Riley together with their oars exposed. Today I'm turning the humor over to you. Let's hear your captions!

4 comments:

Tiffany said...

Holy Ma -Jolie!!! I have never seen toes like that in my entire life. Ha Ha Ha - sorry guys, but she's right.

Rachael said...

that's hilarious! My brother has big crazy toes with more knuckles than I've ever seen. He used to grab stuff with them and pinch me, too. Are all boys monkeys??

Zappe Family said...

Aaron has always complained about his big BIG TOES. I always feel badly when we go shoe shopping because he has to get a much bigger size just to accomodate the big toe!

Anonymous said...

I'm thinking they could be great for pointing. . . "He went thataway!"