I was tagged by Shannon @ www.somedayiwillsoar.blogspot.com, so here are six random/little known things about myself:
1) I read signs. I'm drawn to signs that give history, tell about geology, or explain pretty much anything. If I see a roadside pull-out with a plaque or sign I want to pull over. If a place has a sign I usually read it first thing. I guess I have a bit of my mom's need for information in me. I also like maps and have been known to read them for entertainment.
2) My favorite color is green. Always has been, always will be.
3) I like to sort things. It's relaxing to me. When I'm really, really keyed up I go sort Debi's beads.
4) Once I was a clown in a parade. It was so liberating to be made up so that no one knew who I was and just totally let loose.
5) I taught myself to play the accordian in high school. I only played it for a short time so I don't think I'd have any idea how to play it any more. I also played the saxophone for 4 years in band and I wouldn't remember how to play that either.
6) Kelly and I dated for 10 days before we got engaged. We saw each other every day during those 10 days and and he proposed while on a picnic on Memorial Day. It was definitely a spur of the moment proposal and I thought he was joking but I said yes anyway. We kept it secret for a month and got a ring before we announced it.
I now tag the following 6 lucky people: Heather M., Holly N., Valerie, Ronda P., Rachel A., and Danielle W.
8 comments:
You can come sort out my house! I so totally need to get organized. I absolutely love the accordian. My mom plays. I still want her to teach me. 10 DAYS!!!! Oh my gosh! How long before you were married?
OH!!! You tagged me. I don't even know how to do this. Guess I better start thinking of things about myself. I've never been tagged before.
me too! come to my house after ronda's! :) i LOVE organization.
i love green too.
I'm a sorter, too. Every deck of cards in our house is in numerical order by suit.
I want you to share your hidden accordian talent soon...yes soon. :) I can't believe 10 days! Wowzers!
don't forget that you are a genuine "dog whisperer"....seriously girl
Another good enrichment activity...learning how to play the accordian. You could teach us! I love to sort. We would get along well.
I love this! It's so fun to get to know you. My favorite color is green too. Great minds think alike right! Wow 10 days! That's great! I've never been tagged before so here goes nothin'.
that was so fun! I wouldn't have pegged you for a quick engagement or a clown in a parade! :) and now i know where to turn when I need help sorting beads....
Post a Comment